Our client a top 100 company with more than 5,500 employees whose commitment to quality and strong customer focus has earned an enviable reputation for the successful delivery of some of Australia's largest projects. They are continuing to grow, so if you are looking to stand on solid ground, this is the place to be.
The requirement exists for experienced Confined Space entry Labourers to clean the main sewer line running from Eagle Farm to Luggage point using vac trucks and hand tools. Some Nightshift work avalible so you must be flexible.
- Confined Space Ticket a must (Valid within the last two years).
- Working at Heights a must (Valid within the last two years).
- MR or HR Truck License.
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights.
- Committed to working safely and follow safe work procedures at all times.
- Hepatitis A & B vaccines Required prior to starting.
- Drug and alcohole tests will be conducted and will need a test prior to starting.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Overtime and Shift Allowances
- Safety Focused company
- Join a leading national engineering group, providing extensive engineering construction, maintenance and industrial services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now.