Our client is a well known global automotive busiess that are seeking a skilled Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems Specialist (C-ITS) to join their team within the Product Planning and Development Division. This position is focussed on project and stakeholder management.
- This is a career opportunity to join a global brand that offers an excellent remuneration and development opportunity
- 1-year contract with potential for extension
- Competitive hourly remuneration
- Opportunity to work for a Global brand
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to travel around Australia
Skills & Expertise:
Ideally, you will be a skilled ITS expert with a background in one of the following tertiary backgrounds (Software / Computing / Electronics / Electrical Engineering). Coupled with your technical skills and ITS knowledge, you will need to be a confident communicator capable of presenting a range of technical data into a usable format to present to key stakeholders.
- Project manage C-ITS Trials
- Liaise and coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure successful completion of trials
- Ability to implement and support all related C-ITS issues
- If candidate has the ability to code application it would be highly desirable
Interested? Call George 0411 832 205 for a confidential discussion or apply now!