Who Will I Be Working for?
About Fuse Recruitment
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client is a State Government Owned Corporation that owns, operates and maintains the transmission network that extends from north of Cairns to the New South Wales border. Our Client transports high voltage electricity, generated at major power stations, through its transmission grid to the distribution networks to its supply customers but also transports Electricity to high-end Industrial customers as well
The role of the Connection and Development Manager is to manage and further develop our clients existing relationships and future potential customers. You will be expected to identify and pursue business opportunities, negotiate formal agreements, analyse customer proposals, and ongoing customer account management including liaising with senior customer representatives and industry stakeholders.
What do you need to be able to secure this fantastic opportunity?
- Degree qualification in Engineering, Business, Law, Economics, Commerce or Finance.
- MBA or similar applicable post graduate qualification.
- Reasonable experience in proactive Business Development and sales
- Experience in commercial contract negotiation in an energy, telecommunications, consulting or electricity company;
- Demonstrated economic and/or financial modelling experience in a commercial business;
- Experience in co-ordinating complex technical projects within commercial contract delivery criteria
- Demonstrated working knowledge of contract law principles, legislation, rules and legal
- guidelines relevant to the obligations of an energy, telecommunications or electricity entity
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!