Our client is an established Tier 3 in the Albury/Wodonga region with a growing, diverse portfolio of projects averaging $5Mil each. Due to continual growth our client is seeking an experienced Construction Manager to oversee the portfolio of projects across Albury/Wodonga & surrounds. With a tight knit culture, this is a business that has been delivering year after year!
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to further develop their skillset within a genuine, hardworking environment where even the directors get their hands dirty when need be. Remuneration is based off experience however the right candidate can expect a salary of up to $250K.
- Managing a broad range of works across subdivisions, sewer, water main, drainage, pump stations, road construction, earthworks projects
- Ensuring safety and environmental compliance
- Ensure each project completed efficiently, safely and a high level of quality Cost control and planning
- Resource allocation- plant and labour
- Project procurement and maintaining supplier relationships
- Demonstrate leadership in OH&S management. Lead continual improvement of a high performing safety culture within the delivery team
- Willingness to be hands on and own projects as a whole
- 10+ years relevant experience with 5 ideally spent at General Foreman or Project Manager level
- Organised and great communicator
- Ability to set up machine control
- Highly experienced in subdivisions, sewer, water main, drainage, pump stations, road construction, earthworks projects
- Comprehensive Reporting, Contract Administration and Forecasting experience
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please send your resume to Alex Black at email@example.com or call on 0432 391 158 for a confidential conversation surrounding this role.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity,
I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!