We are on the hunt for a talented Content Marketer to join the Fuse Recruitment team!
We're growing at a rapid rate and now it's time to grow our marketing team too. You'll be based in our Hawthorn office alongside our Marketing Manager, other Head Office Support plus our amazing team of Recruiters. Your core responsibility will be content creation, but you'll need to perform other marketing duties as needed.
You may or may not have experience in a marketing role, you may still be at Uni, but what you will need is a passion for content, a creative flare and a great attitude towards your work and others. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and project management skills.
This role will begin on a part-time basis with flexibility around days and hours worked for the right candidate.
At Fuse, we have an awesome family-like culture! Our whole company gets together for our annual conference and Christmas party, we have happy hour every Friday, heaps of work social events (Holey Moley anyone?) but we also knuckle down and get the job done. Work hard, play harder - right? We're also light years ahead of many other businesses in terms of the technologies and software's we use.
Benefits of joining the Fuse team:
* A paid day off for your birthday
* Flexibility and work-life integration
* Inter-state Christmas party
* Great family-like culture
* Supportive Management team
Responsibilities of our Content Marketer:
* Develop and coordinate content for our website and automation software
* Craft well written articles and blogs for our Candidates, Clients and team members
* Create and develop content for our social channels
* Assist team members to turn their content ideas into reality
* Construct ideas to drive growth across the Fuse digital channels
* Keep up to date with the latest recruitment trends and our specialty sectors
* Perform any other ad-hoc marketing duties as requested
Skills you'll need as our Content Marketer:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or any other related communications field
* A creative flare, eye for design and a passion for creating content!
* Strong organisational and communication skills
* A "can-do" positive attitude
* Graphic design skills are highly advantageous
This newly created role gives you the chance to take the opportunity with both hands and run with it. You really can make it your own.
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions please contact Nicole Hart on 03 9981 5900.
* A cover letter is not necessary but a link to previous work (EG: blog or article) or your portfolio would be beneficial for your application.