Our client, a manufacturer with a global presence, seeks a Continuous Improvement Specialist to coordinate and support supply chain and logistics. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating stock availability, efficient logistics flow and managing continuous improvement projects.
- Consistently apply continuous improvement methodologies to increase efficiency in all aspects of supply chain and logistics in the department
- Coordinate the transport of parts from ordering to shipment, and advise management on development of SOPs and standards
- Maintain internal reporting system
- Ensure quality systems are adhered to throughout all stages of the transportation process
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary Qualification in Logistics, Engineering or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Experience working in logistics or supply chain (4+ years)
- Experience reporting on project progress, including data analysis and stakeholder engagement
This is a chance to join a leading manufacturer with great company benefits and generous remuneration.
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply now. Questions can be directed to Louise Bastow at Fuse Recruitment on 03 9981 5900