Who Will You Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the storm water and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for an experienced Contracts Administrator. The overall role of the Contracts Administrator is to ensure that all parties fulfil the particular directives and standards in our clients contracts. You will be responsible for;
- Managing paperwork associated with contracts, programs and projects and responding to any concerns or queries.
- Supervising and managing work (and variations to work orders) undertaken by contractors.
- Liaising with subcontractors, material suppliers, trades, project managers and engineers to ensure that goals and schedules are met.
What Do You Need to Be Successful?
- Previous experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Strong Administration skills
- Good organisational skills and be self-motivated
- Exposure to Works Permits
- Accounting skills highly desirable
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Contract Administration) Desirable
- SAP Experience will be a huge advantage
What is on Offer:
- $30/hr - $40/hr Depending on experience.
- Immediate start
- Long term opportunity for the right candidates
- Positive team environment
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777