Our client engineers innovative solutions and provides after-market services across a wide range of high-quality process control, measurement, and automation products. They have significant experience and capability in oil and gas, metals and mining and food production industries. This growing organisation requires an experienced Control Systems Engineer for an immediate start in Brisbane.
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration
- Great organisational culture
Reporting to the Manager of Engineering and Consulting, the Control System Engineer is responsible for working on various projects across oil and gas, water and wastewater, metals and mining and industrial automation.
- Work closely with clients in regard to all technical matters
- Coordination of small projects as well as reviewing and developing functional design specifications, programming, testing (FAT & SAT) and pre-commissioning and commission
Skills and Experience
- Engineering Degree in either Electrical, Instrumentation or Electric fields
- Strong knowledge of Automation and Process Control
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Demonstrated experience working with PLC's, SCADA, and RTU's
- Proven ability in programming languages and operating systems/platforms
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of radio telemetry products and applications
- Understanding and working knowledge of communication technologies within process measurement and control instrumentation
- Functional Safety Engineer Certification
- Strong Instrumentation and Diagnostic skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong computer and software skills
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
If you are the type of person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging role then this may be the role for you! Simply hit "Apply Now!" or call Sam Standfast on (07) 3343 6777 for more information.