Our client is a leading automotive company with a global presence. Currently they require a highly experienced Coordinator to join the National Marketing Division on a permanent basis. The Coordinator will be primarily responsible for supporting the operational and business requirements in order to support corporate sales and profit objectives.
- Car lease Programme
- On-site parking
- Career opportunities available
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of agreed business processes and procedures
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Assist with budgets by coordinating inputs
- Support purchasing with technical data for quotation review
- Gather and summarises information and data, prepares and distributes reports
- Liaise with stakeholders in order to resolve queries and issues
- Coordinate team meetings
- Maintain reporting systems and monitor tasks with respect to compliance
Key Skills & Expertise Required:
- Accumulative experience in team coordinator type positions
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate team activities
- SAP experience is highly desirable
- Collaborate and build partnerships with others to meet shared objectives.
- Adaptive approach and demeanour in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply now. Questions can be directed to George at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205