Our client is a start up manufacturer that is currently building a state of the art facility on the Gold Coast. They demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in all aspects of the business.
- Permanent full-time position
- The opportunity to be part of a start-up organisation
- Have a hands on role in growing and developing processes/procedures within the company
- Competitive Remuneration
- Exposure to senior stakeholders and decision makers
- Excellent company culture
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Cost Accountant to join their team.
The key tasks of the role include:
- Analysing actual costs of production, identifying key drivers, providing reporting and explanation on results, and insight on trends to the management team.
- Analysing and validating variance on input material price and usage, against Budget.
- Analysing departments overheads and performance indicators to improve operation performance
- Ownership of Forecasting and Budgeting process
- Provide support to stakeholders of the business, assisting with financial queries and report request
- Ad hoc reporting as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Qualified with a relevant tertiary degree.
- CPA or CA Australia (preferred)
- 5+ Years of experience working in a similar costing or manufacturing role.
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in Mandarin highly desirable.
- Experience working with SAP or PRONTO highly regarded
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Sam Standfast or Melissa Kennedy at Fuse Recruitment on (07) 3343 6777.