The role of the courier driver is to primarily pick-up samples from clients and take them back to the laboratory for analysis.
Specific tasks include:
- Provision of sample pick up and collection service from nominated clients
- Liaison with clients to clarify information in respect to their samples
- Organisation of sample collection kits and their dispatch to clients as required
- Assistance with sample collection and preparation on an 'as required' basis
- Assistance with management of sample storage and disposal
- Valid clean driver's license
- Friendly personality
- Good communication skills
- Science, microbiology or food background is highly regarded.