Are you looking for a role where you are an integral part of the team?
Do you want to work where you can use your passion to provide outstanding customer service? This just might be the right role for you!
Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our client is an Australian owned and operated business, specialising in the development, manufacture, and commercialisation of innovative and generic pharmaceutical products.
Due to ongoing business growth, our client is now seeking an experienced Customer Relationship/Accounts Officer to join their successful team in Brisbane.
- Long-term customer relationship opportunity within a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Work with a reputable Australian owned and operated company
- Monday - Friday role with weekends free
As a Customer Relationship Officer, you will be responsible for the management of first line customer relationship and documentation, within the contract manufacturing division.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing Customer base
- Manage existing accounts and provide technical support
- Work with clients to achieve desired products
- Consult, prepare and distribute Customer documentation
- Participate in Research & Development associated with Customer requests/orders
- Tax Concession duties
- Participate in Quality Assurance of internal processes
- 2+ years' experience in a diverse, customer-focused role, preferably within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Further education in Administration, Science, or similar field
- Previous experience with regulatory institutions (APVMA, TGA, GMP, ISO) is desirable
- Previous experience in GMP facilities (APVMA/TGA) is desirable
- High level of computer literacy and ability to quickly learn new computer packages
How to apply:
The right person for this opportunity will be able to demonstrate a passion for accuracy and attention to detail, have excellent written and oral communication skills and be well organised and process driven.
If this is you, please click APPLY now. With specific questions, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!