Our client is an established insurance business with a leading presence in the market. They are currently seeking an accomplished Customer Service and Sales Consultant to join their team and contribute to the growth and success of the business.
What's on offer:
- An excellent remuneration package & benefits
- The chance to work in a friendly, team-based environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to join a market-leading specialist insurance provider
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking inbound calls for new and existing clients to assist with any policy queries
- First point resolution of customer queries wherever possible with well managed hand off to other areas of the business when required.
- Investigation, resolution or escalation of customer complaints as per company policy in a timely fashion.
- Building rapport with clients and offering an outstanding service
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements including Insurance Code of Practice
- Achieve individual and team sales targets
- Identify new business, cross-sale and up-sale opportunities
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Tier 2/ RG146 preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Financial Services/Insurance Industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Corporate and Professional composure with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent time management and superior organisational skills
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 for a confidential discussion or apply now.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!