As a Customer Service Consultant for a highly regarded member based financial service organisation, you will be a part of a team renowned for their market leading tailored customer service. Your goal will be to retain and grow stakeholder relationships in the general insurance space. Your success will contribute to the long-term growth and strategic plan whilst simultaneously developing your personal and professional brand.
- Generous remuneration package
- A company that offers work/ life balance
- Career development and training opportunities
- Working with a variety of general insurance products
- Uncapped bonus incentives
- Inner suburbs locations
- 2 years of sales & service experience in General Insurance and / or Mutual funds
- Sound knowledge of General Insurance products including motor, property, health insurance etc.
- Well-developed relationship management capability
- A passion for customer service and delivering results
- Highly effective communication, negotiation and influencing abilities
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Proven ability to be effective in high volume, high paced environments
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 470 925 or hit the Apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!