- Generous salary and incentives
- Stylish offices - CBD location
- Fantastic culture and career opportunities
This is an amazing opportunity to join a business that believes in its employees and provides them with real career opportunities and structured development plans.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be to provide clients with an exceptional level of customer service whilst providing the best possible insurance solutions for their businesses. In addition, you will also be responsible for building customer rapport, resolving queries or complaints in a timely fashion and identifying potential sales opportunities. The focus in this role is quality over quantity and you won't be micro-managed or treated like a call-centre worker!
- Company perks
- Modern offices - Collins Street, CBD
- Fantastic working environment
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience in a commercial insurance sales and customer service role
- An understanding of liability insurance is advantageous
- Tier 2 qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven 'client first' approach
- Ability to work as a team and take initiative
- A willingness to learn and develop a successful career within the insurance industry
If you are looking to build your career in Insurance and you enjoy assisting people and developing ongoing client relationships, then this is the opportunity not to be missed! Apply now. For any queries, please contact Jasmine Tite at Fuse Recruitment on 0403 202 811 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!