- Short-term temp assignment with a highly regarded superannuation fund
- Assist with an outbound campaign that will target existing members
- Carlton location
About the company:
Our client is a superannuation industry fund, with a great reputation and friendly and supportive working environment. Located in the Inner North, they require the services of an experienced Customer Service/Sales professional to join their team on a short-term temporary assignment (roughly 3-4 weeks)
This is a phone-based role that will require you to contact members and existing clients regarding a new campaign. Key aspects of the role include:
- Working hours 12pm - 8pm, Monday - Friday
- Handle outbound calls in a professional manner
- Updating database
- Basic administration
- Previous phone-based experience preferred
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Able to start immediately
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to pick things up quickly
Please 'apply now' if you're interested in being considered for this position.
Interviews to commence immediately.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded business. Apply now! For any queries, please contact Jasmine Tite at Fuse Recruitment on 0403 202 811 or email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!