- Paying up to $65,000
- Plenty of great company perks
- Stylish offices - Collins Street, CBD
- Fantastic culture and career progression opportunities
This is an amazing opportunity to join a business that believes in its employees and provides them with real career opportunities and structured development plans.
Based within the Customer Service team, this role is sales focused, and phone based but certainly not in a contact centre environment, as there is no rotating roster, or set breaks etc. In fact, they are very flexible about work life balance.
You will be responsible for providing insurance solutions to existing clients, assisting them with any incoming enquiries. The role is very customer service and sales focused and so our client is ideally looking for someone with strong skills in this area and the with the ability to liaise with clients and build strong relationships over the phone. You will deal with a variety of general insurance policies including business insurance, home and contents. Motor, liability and professional indemnity.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience in a commercial insurance sales and customer service focused roles
- An understanding of liability insurance is advantageous
- Tier 2 qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven 'client first' approach
- Ability to work as a team and take initiative
- A willingness to learn and develop a successful career within the insurance industry
If you are looking to build your career in Insurance and you enjoy assisting people and developing ongoing client relationships, then this is the opportunity not to be missed! Apply now. For any queries, please contact Jasmine Tite at Fuse Recruitment on 0403 202 811 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!