About the company:
Our client is a superannuation industry fund, with a great reputation and friendly and supportive working environment. Located in the Inner North, they require the services of an experienced Customer Service/Sales professional to join their team on a short-term temporary assignment (roughly 3-4 weeks)
This is a phone-based role that will require you to contact members and existing clients regarding a new campaign. Key aspects of the role include:
- Working hours 10am - 6pm, Monday - Friday
- Handle outbound calls in a professional manner
- Updating database
- Basic administration
- RG146 compliant
- Previous phone-based experience preferred
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Able to start immediately
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to pick things up quickly
Please 'apply now' if you're interested in being considered for this position.
Interviews to commence immediately.