Our client is a family owned company looking for a Full time Customer Service Hire Controller to join the team.
Work in a small family owned company, with a great team and work culture. They want someone who will be part of the friendly, tight knit culture that they have. Overtime is paid.
Main duties and responsibilities
As a Hire Controller, the role will include but not be limited to:
- Service to customers, including advising customers of their needs for equipment, processing of sales documents including contracts and invoices
- Service to customers either in person or telephone service or email
- Providing quotes to customers
- Receiving and responding to emails
- Receiving payments of above
- Load and unload vehicles, either company or customer vehicles.
- Providing support to customers over the phone
- Building relationships with repeat customers
- Ensure policies and procedures followed
- Co-ordinate drivers for the scheduling of deliver and pick up of hire equipment.
- Knowledge of computer, data entry and administrative skills(Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Knowledge and understanding of large and small petrol and electric tools and machines
- Knowledge and understanding of building equipment
- Driver's license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication and social skills, enthusiastic, hard worker
- Reliable and on time
If this sounds like you then please apply below. Alternatively, for all questions, please call Jaquline Farag on 0411 832 205