Our client is a market leader in water treatment and chemical distribution in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia and Latin America. They supply a variety of products across industries including building and construction, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and personal care, agriculture and water treatment.
We are seeking enthusiastic and driven Customer Service Officers to join this thriving business. You will be responsible for maintaining a high level of service and attention to detail whilst placing orders and managing them through to completion.
What's in it for you?
- Join an international organisation
- Supportive team who invests in the development of individuals
- Excellent scope for career progression
- Stability of a permanent role, within a low turnover company
- Competitive salary
- Ensure customer purchase orders are processed accurately and efficiently for scheduling and delivery
- Provide a high level of service to customers by developing and maintaining relationships
- Communicate regularly with supply co-ordinators and logistics co-ordinators to ensure orders are met in line with company standards
- Provide prompt and accurate support to the company's account managers and product managers
- Ensure credits and debits are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain a database of customer contacts, records and customer specific work instructions
What you need:
- An enthusiastic and professional approach to customer service
- High level of attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- At least 1 years' experience in a customer service position
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with a variety of internal staff and external contacts
- Supply chain experience preferred but not essential
If you're seeking a role with excellent growth opportunity within a market leading organisation, apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.