Our client is an international organisation that specialises in providing packaging solutions to the market. Currently they require an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join their team in Campbellfield. The ideal candidate will be responsible for professionally handling all customer enquiries and supporting sales.
About the role:
We are looking for a vibrant and well-presented person to be the first point of contact for customers and clients. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for facilitating the sales process through regular order processing, customer engagement and data administration.
- Servicing customers face to face, via phone and responding to email requests
- Processing sales orders, making amendments based on product specification requirements and adhering to agreed delivery times
- Handling customer queries and complaints and doing so in a professional and level-headed manner
- Accurate data entry, maintenance of customer records and general filing
- Generating price lists and quality reports as required
What you need:
- An enthusiastic and professional approach to customer service
- High level of attention to detail & accuracy
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook to intermediate level of understanding
- At least 1 years' experience in a customer service position
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with a variety of internal staff and external contacts
This is an exciting new opportunity if you would like to join a well-established organisation. For a confidential discussion please contact Leah at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390 or apply now!