Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager with proven experience in proactively and effectively leading a small customer service team.
Managing a team of 3 in the customer service department reporting directly into the General Manager, you will lead the team to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction, and where appropriate, you will be driving initiatives that help with consistent customer experience including training and communication between teams.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Drive continuous improvement that supports the company's image and brand.
- Develop and implement E2E Customer Experience strategy and initiatives that deliver a first-class customer experience.
- Engage and lead in a knowledgeable, professional, empathetic, and enthusiastic manner to empower and develop the Customer Service and Wellness Program teams.
- Answers phone enquiries efficiently, effectively and in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assists with general queries and continues to build knowledge of compensation plans, staff, services, procedures, ordering, returns, exchanges etc.
- Manages the return process and assists with product returns.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in effectively managing a small team within a Customer Service function.
- Customer Service experience, preferably in a retail environment with a proven track-record of building rapport and providing exceptional customer service.
- Experience within the direct selling industry highly regarded.
- Eperience in developing and implementing Customer Experience initiatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively with a professional sense of urgency.
- Strong track record in designing and delivering high level and successful Customer Service initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for career progression or looking at a change of scenery. If you would like to find out more information, please contact Grant Mitchell on 0401 730 589 or hit the apply button now.