Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. We have an exciting new requirement from one of our clients for a Customer Service Manager.
Our client is a highly esteemed global organisation distributing wellness products, homewares and unique customer experiences. They are a global well-known brand, their culture is absolutely incredible, and their offices are some of the most modern and inviting in Australia.
- Work with and lead a fun, supportive and high-performing team
- Parking available on site
- Excellent staff benefit program
- Immediate start
- Work with a company committed to positive health and wellbeing
- Strong company values and corporate social responsibility
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager to manage a small team, as well as the full customer experience including reception, product pick up, coordination of events and any experience opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement an end-to-end Customer Experience strategy and initiatives that deliver a first-class customer experience
- Drive continuous improvement that supports company image and brand
- Engage and lead in a knowledgeable, professional, empathetic, and enthusiastic manner to empower and develop the Customer Service and Wellness Program teams
- Develop, deliver, and continually improve a specific Customer Service onboarding training program to ensure the Customer Service team have the required level of knowledge of our core-systems, business model, compensation structure and soft skills to support the delivery of a high-level customer experience.
- Engage cheerfully and professionally with customers to create an exceptional customer experience
- Answers phone enquiries efficiently, effectively and in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assists with general queries and continues to build knowledge of compensation plans, staff, services, procedures, ordering, returns, exchanges etc.
- Manages the return process and assists with product returns
- Manage internal communications with relevant departments as required
- Bachelor of Business Management or relevant qualification
- Strong experience developing and implementing Customer Experience initiatives
- Proven ability and experience as a leader effectively managing a small team within a Customer Service environment, along with experience in a retail environment with a proven track-record of building rapport and providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of databases and the Microsoft suite
- Experience within the direct selling industry highly regarded
How to apply?
If you are interested APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Sam at Fuse Recruitment on 0412 638 890
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!