Fuse Recruitment are seeking Full Time Dairy Process Operators to join the team for a well-established South Australian family-owned fresh food company.
We are seeking reliable candidates with a positive attitude and a passion for continuous development to join and play a key part within our clients' team. The successful candidates will be required to work regular shift rotation (including nights and weekends) and irregular overtime.
Reporting to the Shift Team Leader, the position will also work closely with the Production Manager, operations and warehouse teams and other staff.
- Ensure all products are made and packed in an efficient and timely manner and meet quality, food safety and production schedule requirements.
- Supporting production line by supplying the materials needed.
- Continuously inspecting products to ensure highest levels of quality standards; reports any quality concerns to Team Leader.
- Completes all required HACCP processes and documentation
- Maintains a safe, neat and clean work area in accordance with good manufacturing practices and good housekeeping practices.
- Participates in the implementation of the Company's Work, Health and Safety Management System and related laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Ability to undertake regular manual handling including repetitive lifting
- Ability to sustain frequent exposure to cold and/or wet conditions
- Manufacturing experience and/or prior food-related (DAIRY) experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Food Safety and HACCP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Able to work with minimum of supervision
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW"
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!