My client is a rapidly growing global organisation in the consumer retail products industry. Due to their continued success they are looking for a Data Analyst to support the product team, in analysing, maintaining and reporting on product data.
About the role:
You will be responsible for identifying, obtaining and analysing data related to product development. This will involve correcting errors and providing reports to the product development team, as well as creating master data sets. The successful candidate will also support the product development team in administration duties and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives by identifying new data collection and analysis processes.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Proactive attitude, showing initiative with a knack for problem solving
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related
- At least 2 years in a similar role, preferably supporting product development processes
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Oracle software will be highly regarded
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading global consumer retail company and join them on an exciting journey!
If this if of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Louise Bastow on 0403 202 811.