My client is a rapidly growing global organisation in the consumer retail products industry. Currently, they require a Data Analyst to analyse and report on data to drive the delivery of business insights related to product development.
About the role:
You will be fully responsible for collating, tracking and reporting on deliverables such as labour costs and project resources for different stages in the product development process. This will involve having an in-depth understanding of business objectives and acquiring the appropriate data to assist managers with decision making.
- Ability to identify, extract, analyse and summarize complicated data and present to a non-technical audience
- Proactive attitude, showing initiative with a knack for problem solving
- Strong problem solving skills and creative attitude
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related
- At least 4 years in a data management/analyst role, preferably supporting product development or manufacturing processes
- Experience analysing labour and resource data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with a cloud based Project Portfolio Management system will be highly regarded
- Strong attention to detailed orientated person required
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading global consumer retail company and join them on an exciting journey!
If this if of interest please hit the APPLY button now.