- Located within the City of Fairfield
- Flexible working hours
- Global well established company
About the Company
My client manufacture paints and other related materials. A well established global company that pride themselves on their dedication to creativity in order to provide their customers an opportunity to beutify their world!
About the role
- You will deliver a wide range of administrative support functions including records management, costing and raw materials reconciliation, purchasing to support operations and data entry.
- Follow records management guidelines policy and procedures accurately.
- Produce routine business activity reports.
- Draft and prepare routine documents accurately with attention to detail.
This role will suit an experienced Data Entry Accounts Admin Clerk. Ability to multi-task and prioritise is a must. Candidate will possess working knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft programs. Ideally you have had some experience within a manufacturing environment.
Shortlisted candidates will be willing to complete the following tests;
- Data entry
- Word processing
- Experience within a warehouse or production environment
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW!