- Located within the City of Fairfield
- Flexible working hours
- Global well established company
About the Company
My client manufacture paints and other related materials. A well established global company that pride themselves on their dedication to creativity in order to provide their customers an opportunity to beutify their world!
About the role
- You will deliver a wide range of administrative support functions including records management, costing and raw materials reconciliation, purchasing to support operations and data entry.
- Follow records management guidelines policy and procedures accurately.
- Produce routine business activity reports.
- Draft and prepare routine documents accurately with attention to detail.
This role will suit an experienced Data Entry Support Admin Clerk. Ability to multi-task and prioritise is a must. Candidate will possess working knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft programs. Ideally you have had some experience within a manufacturing environment.
Shortlisted candidates will be willing to complete the following tests;
- Data entry
- Word processing
This is a contract role that will be until christmas at least!
If this role fits with what you are looking for in your next contract role please apply now. Any questions you can c ontact Leanne Hewes on 0432 189 128.