Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Customer Sales Representative for our client based in Yatala to start Immediately. Our client is one of Australia's leading Equipment Manufacturers and is looking to add to their expanding team of professionals.
What's On Offer
* Permanent Position.
* Great Salary Package
* Opportunity to work with one of Australia's largest Manufacturer's of Construction, Mining & Earthmoving Equipments/Attachments.
* High School Certification.
* Minimum of 2 Years experience in a Customer Service Representative Position.
* High Data accuracy and Integrity.
* Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
* Intermediate proficiency in Computer system's such as; ERP, CRM, Outlool Email and Microsoft Programs.
* Highly organised and good time-management skills.
* Professional mannerism.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
* Answering In-bound calls and conducting outbound calls.
* Order Processing, Management of supply.
* Data Entry.
* Liasing with Internal Departments for customer orders and requests are met.
* Updating dealers and customers on their orders and despatch process.
* Provide Sales support to field sales representatives.
* Conduct Cold calls in line with sales requirements.
* Update the CRM to reflect opportunities, history, qualified leads and service call information.
* Provide cover for the Internal Sales Representative's.
How To Apply!
If you are interested in the role and have the following requirements, please apply now with an updated copy of your resume or CV.
Alternatively, please call (07) 3343 6777 and ask for Brooke Jarvis for a detailed conversation regarding this role.