Our client is a reputable Superannuation Administrator located in Melbourne and as a result of ongoing growth, they are now seeking an experienced superannuation professional to join their team.
As the Data Reporting Manager, your key responsibility will be to capture and analyse in order to prepare reports for management on all aspects of administration services, service agreements and related regulatory requirements.
On a daily basis you can expect to:
- Identify and action business reporting requirements
- Create reports to be shared with the broader business and key stakeholders
- Develop visual reports, dashboards and scorecards
- Identify the reporting needs of the Administrator and Fund and apply timely actions
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the contract legislation and regulatory requirements impact the industry and company
To be successful you will ideally have a strong understanding of the Superannuation industry and proving experience in reporting. Prior experience working for an Administrator would be advantageous. You will also have strong experience with Microsoft office and the ability to prepare professional documents and reports to a high standard.