About the Company.
Proudly 100% Australian privately owned leading manufacturing company, exporting internationally. Operating from state-of-the-art modern facilities with new equipment throughout the facilities. Established in 1981 and is still growing rapidly. Producing equipment used in the earth moving and construction industries, the business requires your engineering expertise in the engineering devision.
About the role.
Working primarily in Inventor, this role will assist the existing design team with component and equipment design. It is a varied role which is fast paced and suited to a person with good attention to detail. The position will initially commence as a contract (hours worked, hours paid), however should the successful candidate be an excellent fit, a permanet position will be on offer. The role is immediate start.
What do we require?
The sucessful candidate will be
- Mechanical technical qualification. degree or associate degree.
- Knowledge and experience with inventor is required.
- Knowledge and experience in hydraulic design will be required.
- Experience with electrical control sytems on moving equipment will be desirable.
- Previous experience in a similar manufacturing environment will be ideal.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with initiative and minimal supervision is critical to this role.
What is in it for You?
- Competitive package,
- Modern facilities , good working environment.
- Fantastic team
- Fast paced challenging environment.
- Be part of a very successful growing bussiness.
- Develop and fine tune your engineering skills.
Should you be interested, please submit your resume without delay by hitting the apply button below. For furher information contact Phil Fouche 0403 747 289