Our client is a Brisbane based mechanical, structural and process engineering firm specialising in design, inspection, certification, project management and construction. They provide their clients efficient solutions to complex industrial problems. They have a commitment to provide high quality solutions to their customers across multiple industries.
- Short term role until mid-year
- Attractive hourly rate
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of projects
- Strong company focus on design
- Opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation
- Acacia Ridge location
- Immediate start
Our client is ideally looking for an engineer with experience to the energy, resources, utilities and other heavy industry sectors. The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to adapt to different systems and processes
- Experience using Inventor software
- Be a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ) and Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) highly regarded
- Provide detailed design drawings
- Have strong communication and people skills
How to Apply
Simply hit "Apply Now!" or call Sam Standfast or Melissa Kennedy on (07) 3343 6777 for more information.