Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our client is a leading company with a global presence. A successful business specialising in variety of landscaping and civil machinery, with a growing global footprint, while still being 100% Australian owned. Due to increased demands, there is a requirement for a Dispatch Administrator for their South Brisbane team!
What's on Offer
- Full-time permenant position
- ASAP start
- Great team culture
- Opportunity to work with a leading manufacturer
Reporting directly to the Despatch Coordinator, this role will be responsible for:
- Preparing all documentation required for day-to-day operations within dispatch, including delivery dockets, picking slips, manifests and open order reports in a timely effective manner.
- Work within an environment that actively promotes "Zero Harm" as per the Workplace Health and Safety Policy.
- Work within an environment that actively promotes Quality to the highest standard for our customers.
- Actively work in an environment that promotes open lines of communication within levels and between levels, recognizing that engagement and collaboration are vital to the functioning of a high performing team.
- Deliver in full on time (DIFOT) - Work within an environment that actively promotes achieving targets. Striving to excel beyond targets
- Liaise with both internal and external contractors/ customers
- Co-ordinate domestic and overseas freight, shipments
- Assist the Dispatch Coordinator in managing daily operations
- Assists in stock takes as directed
- Ensure correct paperwork is signed off and communicated back to sales/management; ensure goods are labelled accordingly
- Ensure customers are attended to with minimal waiting time
- Other duties as may be required from time to time
Key Skills & Expertise Required:
- Proven working experience as a Dispatch Administrator
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, reliable and ability to work independently
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to establish excellent rapport with internal and external customers
- Intermediate computer skills
- Forklift licence desirable
- Current driver's licence
This role is for an ASAP start.
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply now.