Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client is Australia's leading machinery attachment manufacture and were established in 1981. With over 80 different attachments, extensive wear part and spare parts servicing, they have the solution to all your attachment needs to suit most machine types. They are looking to expand the team further with an experienced Despatch Team Leader based in Yatala.
The facility features the most advanced machine shop in QLD and houses 15 CNC multi-axis machine centres, gear cutting and spindling machines, automatic steel cutting saws, 2 state of the art laser cutters and high-definition plasma cutter, 3 high precision brake presses, flight presses, robotic welding as well as a full powder coating line and steel rolling.
What's in it for me?
- Long term stable employment
- A state-of-the-art facility
- Work with a family-owned, private company that services over 50 countries from any one of its three manufacturing facilities in Australia, USA, and UK
- You'll be located less than 10 minutes from the famous Yatala pies!
- A casual pay rate of $28.08
- Reporting to the Warehouse manager, the new appointee's main responsibility is to lead and direct the work activities of the despatch team, ensuring products get to customers efficiently and accurately
- Coordinate customer, stock & manufacturing documentation
- Stock control - maintain accurate records with monthly stocktaking (systems in place)
- Be able to assist manufacturing assembly with consumables and parts ordering, as well as administration aspects of purchasing and supply
- Coordinate transport - local and interstate
- Strong experience in a fast-paced despatch environment
- Great people skills - a good leader of people
- Strong communication skills
- Good administration ability and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, prioritises effectively
- Ideally you will be a team player with a can-do attitude that focusses on the solution
- A supportive but mentoring style of leader who leads by setting high standards
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role you must have the above skills and abilities, unfortunately we do not have the ability to offer training. If this sounds like your next engagement and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW! or call Sarah on 07 3343 6777 to book your interview for this role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!