Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client has been proudly innovating steel framing and connection solutions locally for over 50 years. With their manufacturing facilities strategically placed across the eastern states and raw materials sourced locally, you can be sure this company will have real opportunities for long term career options.
Rostered on days, your next role will be working as a part of a manufacturing team who deliver on customer driven outcomes. To be successful for your role you will need to be comfortable in a manufacturing setting, working safely around heavy machinery and operating tools and equipment in an assembly setting. With the role being placed in the Norther Gold Coast candidates will be considered across the Logan and Gold Coast areas.
What's in it for you:
- Award rates on offer
- Working with a National company
- Company dedicated to developing their team
- Variety of work onsiteassisting various areas of the business
- Easy access location with parking available
- The opportunity to really take ownership of the role
- Safety first culture
- Current High-Risk Work Licence - LF
- Experience operating a forklift in a manufacturing setting
- Able to undertake repetitive lifting
- Safe work practices
- Drive to learn and grow
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.