About the Company
Our Client is a global automotive company looking to expand their production, planning and development team. The development team is in charge of delivering next generation advancements in automotive, communication, multimedia and telematics. The client is located in the Inner Suburbs of Melbourne and looking for a telematics development engineers to join their team.
- Effective delivery of products and programs through correct processes and procedures
- Ability to trouble-shoot and solve technical issues
- Experience around reporting systems
- Expertise in analysis, reporting and scheduling
Skills & Expertise
- Qualifications in engineering, electronics, communication, computer systems or software
- Experience in electronics design or development
- Project management experience will be highly regarded
- Must have sound relationship management skills
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development will be provided
- Work in a collaborative workplace environment
- A competitive salary coupled with corporate benefits
- Opportunity to be part of the next generation advancement in automotive telematic/multimedia technology
Interested? Call Steven on 03 9981 5900 for a confidential discussion or apply now!