This leading Victorian Insurance Broker is offering a rare opportunity for an individual to join their close-knit team and lead the Business Development function. This role will allow for autonomy and flexibility whilst also leveraging from the Company's decades of excellence in the Broking sector.
Dealing with a range of clients your key responsibilities will include:
- The development of new accounts from the existing target client list
- Marketing and developing the commercial portfolio
- Marketing and developing new scheme business
- Managing and servicing new clients before handing over to Account Managers
- Liaising and negotiating with Underwriters
- Maintaining the existing relationships with Underwriters in Australia and London
There is scope for this role to include a small portfolio of clients for ongoing servicing depending on the candidate's preferences.
To be successful you will ideally have a background in Business Development within a Broking environment and be Tier 1 (QPIB preferred). You must be a motivated self-starter who thrives on building relationships and converting new business opportunities.
On offer is a generous salary package and commissions, a sought after location on the fringe of the CBD, onsite parking, discounted insurance, a fantastic team and a great social club!
To apply please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Madeleine Martin on 0417 611 83