Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Since its humble beginnings, Our Client has grown to become an industry leader in waste management, industrial services, and project management.
What's the role?
This a fantastic opportunity for an experianced Diesel Mechanic to be based out of the Ipswich Depot. The successful candidate will be expected to have experience minor repairs and Maintence of Late Model Trucks including but not limted to Izuzu, Kenworths and Volvos
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Trade qualifications
- Flexibility to work overtime as required
- A current drivers license and forklift license
- High communication skills
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork as required
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Trusted and reliable team player with the commitment to listen and follow instructions
- Enthusiasm to learn and add value to the team through innovative input and thought
- Strong focus on ensuring workplace health and safety standards are maintained
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends and night shifts
What's in it for me?
- Opportunity to build and continue your career working for a growing and progressive business
- Opportunity to gain ongoing training certifications relevant to the position, if required
- Fantastic Pay rate on offer
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For further details please contact Ash McGrath on 07 3343 6777