About the company
Our Client Cummins is the world's largest independent producer and distributor of diesel engines and related components. Globally they employ around 56,400 people and serve customers in 190 countries.
What's in it for you
You will get to work with some of the most innovative people in the business and develop your career with the recognised leader in diesel engine and filtration technology. Our Client also offers;
- A competitive rate, overtime allowances, annual variable bonus, great training, job stability and career development.
- The opportunity to develop skills across multiple product families and branches
- A diverse and inclusive working environment with high working standards
- The opportunity to broaden your knowledge in a variety of applications within our field service team when required to work off site
Reporting to the Service Manager, this role will see you join our clients field service teams, developing your technical experience and offering the opportunity to work with a wide variety of engines across all of our sectors.
You will need to possess:
- Mechanical trades qualified as a diesel fitter or automotive technician (light / heavy / engine recon),
- Experience carrying out engine diagnostics on different product types with minimal supervision
- Ideally possess engine rebuild and reconditioning experience
- A friendly approach to your work, developing good relationships with our customers and your team
- Be a natural at solving problems
- A valid, clean driving licence
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or phone Lydia on (08) 8104 0747 during business hours to discuss further.