About the business
Our client is a dynamic express refrigerated transport provider who take pride in their company and servicing their customers. Being a family owned company they are dedicated to their team, making it a happy working environment.
About the role
Fuse Recruitment is seeking a head Diesel Mechanic/team leader for our clients onsite workshop.
Your previous experience, enthusiasm, interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and work with a busy operations transport team will compliment your Diesel Mechanic qualifications and ensure you are an integral part of the future of our progressive business.
Benefits and perks
You will be supported by management to ensure our client meets all its compliance requirements in relation to NHVR accreditations, as well as an administration assistant ensuring your paperwork supporting compliance is meet and does not consume your time away from employees and time critical work under your management.
Remuerations is negotiable that is equivalent to workmanship and proven history experience.
A company mobile phone will also be provided for your fulltime use
Skills and experience
Applicants must possess the following:
* Knowledge of NHVR accreditation scheme requirements
* Ability to prioritise and schedule equipment maintenance without jeopardising safety and compliance
* Be a strong leader, setting working standards by example
* Previous experience working with refrigerated trailer equipment is highly regarded
* Previous experience working with Kenworth and Scania trucks is highly regarded
* Ensure work delegated is completed by monitoring with standards your expect of yourself as a head mechanic
* Understanding of parts ordering and reporting processess for financial control purposes
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or for any questions, please call Lydia on (08) 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri).