- Work for a professional progressive company
- Safety first, reliable and innovative
- Minto location
About the company
Our client is the leading provider of environmental management. Servicing oil and gas, tunnelling, drilling, utilities, construction and industrial sectors across Australia.
Also, treatment and transport of all liquid waste, industrial services and total waste management for both liquid and solid waste streams.
Experts in Non-Destructive Digging, Bulk Liquid Transport, Drain Cleaning & CCTV Subsurface, Utility Information, High Pressure Water Blasting, Vacuum Tankers and Site Storage.
About the role
The right candidate will be working for a safe, environmentally responsible, operationally excellent, innovative company!
An afternoon shift: 2pm - 10pm
- Servicing company motor vehicles and trucks
- Regular inspection of brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts
- Correcting vehicle deficiencies
- Attending to vehicle breakdowns
- Repair or replace malfunctioning components, parts, and other mechanical or electrical equipment
- Test drive vehicles to ensure that they run smoothly
We're seeking a self-motivated Diesel Mechanic with excellent communication skills. It is important that you can work well in a team and individually.
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following skills / qualifications not limited to:
- Trade qualified as a Heavy Vehicle/ Diesel Mechanic with preferably 5 years industry experience
- Minimum unrestricted HR licence (HC/MC highly regarded)
- Current Working at Heights ticket
- Experience in road side repairs
- Experience in heavy vehicles repairs
- Practical knowledge of pumps and hydraulics
- Ability to use a computer or the willingness to learn
- Willing and able to work weekends, night shifts and overtime when required
- A 'can do attitude' with ability to prioritise works and meet maintenance deadlines
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! Alternatively, call Fuse Recruitment on 9199 4888.