About the company
Our client, A South Australian based company with combined experience of over 60 years in the Asbestos Removal and Demolition Industry.
With a commitment to producing high quality products, our client is seeking a Qualified Diesel Mechanic to join their team. Located in Salisbury.
About the role:
This is a full time permanent position our client has on offer with plenty of overtime available with penalty rates.
Joining the onsite workshop Team, you will work on a variety of heavy machinery / plant machinery and be part of a dedicated maintenance team.
To be successful you will:
- Be Trade Qualified - Diesel Mechanic
- Possess knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Demonstrate excellent diagnostic skills / ability
- Be experienced in heavy machinery repair
It is desirable to have:
- MC Drivers License
- High risk Forklift License
- Experience in welding/fabrication desirable
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please call Lydia on 08 8104 0747 during business hours to discuss further.