Our client is Australia's largest energy company and was established with over $24 billion in total assets and $5 billion in annual revenue and powering communities. Our Client transforms and adapts to the rapidly changing electricity sector, providing better outcomes for their customers, creating regional jobs and delivering new energy and retail solutions to all Queenslanders.
Our client is embarking on the next phase of a customer-centric business transformation program. This new and exciting project requires a skilled Digital Experience Expert for an initial 6 months period.
Benefits/What's on Offer
- 6 month initial contract with potential for extension
- Opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation
- Immediate start
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eager and motivated individual who is focused on achieving results
- Enhance customer engagement
- Works closely with strategic areas of the organisation on the digital member experience
- Improvement and modernisation of customer interactions with non-telephony based channels
- Available for an immediate start
- High attention to detail
- Design and embed member-led digital experiences for an iconic Queensland brand
- Develop, lead and deliver user centred digital experiences across campaigns and digital assets (website and self-service)