We are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Graduate to join the Fuse Recruitment team!
We're growing at a rapid rate and it's time to grow our marketing team too. Reporting to our Marketing Manager, you'll be based in our Hawthorn office alongside our Content Creator. Your core responsibility will be growing our digital presence.
You'll be analytically minded, passionate about digital marketing and have a great attitude towards your work. This role requires a high level of critical thinking, analytical understanding and project management.
A specialist recruitment agency with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide. We provide recruitment solutions to the insurance, wealth management, manufacturing, infrastructure, and utilities industries. We are innovative and driven to deliver results for our customers!
We have an awesome family-like culture. Our whole company gets together for our annual conference and Christmas party, we have happy hour every Friday, heaps of work social events but we also knuckle down and get the job done. We're pioneers in recruitment software and have an impressive tech-stack.
Benefits of joining our team:
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Industry-leading tech stack
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning & development program
- CSR Team
- Flexibility & work-life integration
- Much, much more!
A typical week for our Digital Marketing Graduate:
- Create workflows & schedule campaigns in our automation software
- Analyse & report on the performance of email campaigns, social channels, website performance, automation workflows, & more
- Creating digital campaigns to generate new customer contacts & additional opportunities for conversion
- Work with our Content Creator to develop campaigns & content that will engage clients, candidates, & future employees!
Skills you'll need as our Digital Marketing Graduate:
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience working with automation software highly regarded
- Experience with Google Ads (Search, Display, Remarketing), Google Analytics & Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- A high level of critical thinking & analytical understanding - capable of differentiating correlation & causation
- Strong organisational & communication skills
This newly created role gives you the chance to take the opportunity with both hands and run with it.
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Frank on 0412 905 729.