We are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Fuse Recruitment team!
We're growing at a rapid rate and it's time to grow our marketing team too. You'll be based in our Hawthorn office alongside our Marketing Manager and Content Creator. Your core responsibility will be growing our digital presence.
You'll be analytically minded, passionate about digital marketing and have a great attitude towards your work. This role requires a high level of critical thinking, analytical understanding and project management.
A specialist recruitment agency with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide. We provide recruitment solutions to the insurance, wealth management, manufacturing, infrastructure, and utilities industries. We are innovative and driven to deliver results for our customers!
We have an awesome family-like culture. Our whole company gets together for our annual conference and Christmas party, we have happy hour every Friday, heaps of work social events but we also knuckle down and get the job done. We're pioneers in recruitment software's and have an impressive tech-stack. Our MD is a technology wiz and is always looking for tech that can improve our processes!
Benefits of joining our team:
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Industry-leading tech stack
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning & development program
- CSR Team
- Flexibility & work-life integration
- Much, much more!
A typical week for our Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Create workflows & schedule campaigns in our automation software
- Creating digital campaigns to generate new customer contacts & additional opportunities for conversion
- Develop optimisation strategies & research SEO keywords to increase our search engine results and rankings, use SEO principles to update the content on our website & optimise blogs
- Analyse & report on the performance of email campaigns, social channels, website performance, automation workflows, & more
- Work with our Marketing Manager to develop digital strategies that will increase lead conversion
- Work with our Content Creator to develop campaigns & content that will engage clients, candidates, & future employees!
Skills you'll need as our Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Proven experience in a digital marketing role, preferably in a recruitment environment OR experience with both B2B and B2C
- Experience working with automation software
- A strong understanding of SEO & SEM principles
- Hands-on digital platform experience with Google Ads (Search, Display, Remarketing), Google Analytics & Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- A high level of critical thinking & analytical understanding - capable of differentiating correlation & causation
- Strong organisational & communication skills
This newly created role gives you the chance to take the opportunity with both hands and run with it.
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Nicole Hart on 03 9981 5900.
Please note: As part of the application process, you will be provided with a client problem, and you will be required to submit a high-level campaign solution.