This established Authorised Representative is part of one of Australia's largest broking networks whilst also forming part of a financial services 'hub' in Brisbane. A team of 5 will prosper from your leadership, coaching and mentorship as their sizeable portfolio continues to grow via leads and referrals driven to the business. This role will also manage the larger and more complex accounts whilst leveraging referrals through other areas of the group and their own networks.
Benefits to the successful applicant:
- Part ownership of an established, profitable insurance business
- Generous remuneration package with equity options
- Long-standing career opportunity
- Steadfast member and affiliation with a large, national industry group
- Great location in Brisbane's inner suburbs
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Leadership of a team of 5 brokers and assistants
- Portfolio management and facilitation of individual staff portfolios
- P&L responsibilities
- Business reporting requirements
- Business development and account management
- Relationship management with key strategic underwriters
- Provide risk management advice and comprehensive insurance knowledge to clients
- Support more junior staff by providing coaching and mentorship
- Work closely with the senior leadership team
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 5 years broking experience
- Tier 1 Broking qualification
- Leadership capabilities to manage a small team of staff
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong level of business acumen
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent business development and client retention capabilities
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or Apply to the role directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!