Have you ever had a dream of starting your own business but felt overwhelmed at the thought? Can you imagine how much easier that dream would be if you were backed by a successful, rapidly growing recruitment company with decades on decades of experience to help you along the way?
We are on the hunt for an extremely unique individual who will put their heart, soul and passion into creating a new part of the Fuse Recruitment business to love like their own.
As experienced Insurance recruiters we know we must evolve as our industries evolve; which is why we're searching for an enthusiastic and experienced Recruiter to build our specialisation of IT and Technical recruitment within the Insurance sector.
This is a Director-level opportunity with the chance to own shares in a rapidly growing and innovative recruitment business. Your voice will be heard, your ideas will be implemented, and you'll have the full support of the entire Executive Management Team.
At Fuse, we are an innovative recruitment business, utilising ground-breaking and state-of-the-art recruitment software. We are constantly on the lookout for new technology to improve our systems and processes.
We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work. That's why we are firm believers in work-life integration. We'd like to think there aren't many other recruitment agencies out there who can offer the flexibility we do; working in the cloud means you can access your data anytime, anywhere.
We pride ourselves on having a family-like team-based culture and a team who support and nurture each other's development and success.
Just like your Clients, we are looking for the one in a million to join our team. To be seriously considered for this role please have the following:
- Minimum 8 years' experience working within IT and Technical recruitment in Australia
- Previous experience working with corporate ASX listed businesses
- A keen interest in staying up to date with the latest technology, developments and market knowledge
- A passion for business development and creating relationships
- Strong relationship management capabilities with both Clients and Candidates
- A high level of motivation and personal drive to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- An innovative and out-of-the-box-thinking mindset
This role will give you the opportunity to build both your career and your desk. You'll work towards monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in a fast-paced environment and be responsible for:
- Performing 360-degree recruitment
- Building and recruiting your own team to help you deliver on KPI's
- Promoting both your personal brand and the Fuse Recruitment brand within your network; with dedicated support from our Marketing department
- Contributing to thought leadership and industry related marketing communications
- Providing outstanding customer service to your Clients and Candidates
More About the Role:
As our Director of IT & Technical Recruitment, we envision this role to service both our current Clients and secure new business in the market. Roles we anticipate you'll be working on include:
- Business Analysts
- Project Management
- Project Support
- Systems Engineering & Administration
- Unix & Linux Engineering & Administration
This is a rare opportunity not to be missed! We are willing to wait for the right person and are not operating on a strict deadline. If you have any questions regarding the role or Fuse Recruitment, please do not hesitate to contact Mathew Westcott on 0421 444 515 for a confidential discussion.