Our client is a leading company with a global presence. A successful business specialising in variety of landscaping and civil machinery, with a growing global footprint, while still being 100% Australian owned. Due to increased demands, there is a requirement for a Dispatch Administrator for their Brisbane team!
Reporting directly to the Dispatch Coordinator, this role will be responsible for:
- Preparing all documentation required for day-to-day operations within dispatch, including delivery dockets, picking slips, manifests and open order reports in a timely effective manner.
- Work within an environment that actively promotes "Zero Harm" as per the Workplace Health and Safety Policy.
- Work within an environment that actively promotes Quality to the highest standard for our customers.
- Actively work in an environment that promotes open lines of communication within levels and between levels, recognizing that engagement and collaboration are vital to the functioning of a high performing team.
- Deliver in full on time (DIFOT) - Work within an environment that actively promotes achieving targets. Striving to excel beyond targets
- Liaise with both internal and external contractors/ customers
- Co-ordinate domestic and overseas freight, shipments
- Assist the Dispatch Coordinator in managing daily operations
- Assists in stock takes as directed
- Ensure correct paperwork is signed off and communicated back to sales/management; ensure goods are labelled accordingly
- Ensure customers are attended to with minimal waiting time
- Other duties as may be required from time to time
Key Skills & Expertise Required:
- Proven working experience as a Dispatch Administrator
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, reliable and ability to work independently
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to establish excellent rapport with internal and external customers
- Intermediate computer skills
- Forklift licence desirable
- Current driver's licence
What's on Offer
- Full-time, permanent position
- Great company culture
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply now. If you have any questions, please call Sam Standfast on (07) 3343 6777.