About the Company
The business produces a range of craft spirits with a strong focus on developing range of quality whiskies and gins. It is a position that hands on operates brewing and distilling equipment associated with gin, vodka, liqueurs and whiskey production.
Hours (working across both shifts): 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm
- Permanent career opportunity with full-time hours
- Immediate start
- Excellent Salary
- Healthy work/ life balance
- Well-equipped modern facility
- Responsible for operating the distillery's brewing operations
- Monitor and optimise brewhouse yield
- Hands on operation of equipment including Monday to Friday early and late shifts.
- Driving a forklift to load and offload materials for distillery operations.
- Whisky barrel maintenance and filling.
- Operating distillery utilities - steam boiler, water chilling and instrument air systems.
Blending & Batching
- Batch blending of spirits and liqueurs to quality specification
- Maintain process logs and detailed records to ensure the product meets quality guidelines and accuracy of the inventory management system.
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience, preferably in distilling, brewing or food & beverage batch production
- LF Forklift license (preferred)
- Related qualification in Distilling or Brewing is highly regarded
- Quality control skills
- Great work ethic with a Team Player Attitude
- Strong commitment to work
To be sucessful in this role the applicant will need a strong passion for craft spirits and have a production background in brewing, distilling or food & beverage batch manufacturing. If this position sounds like you then hit APPLY now, alternatively call 0411 702 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.