This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join a renowned Financial Services business in a very specialised role. Dealing with private clients you will be responsible for offering the best advice on products related to high net worth individuals and their possessions.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and maintaining the existing relationships. You will also liaise with underwriters and negotiate terms relating to specialist and high-end domestic risks.
- Join s stable organisation that's been in operation for over fifty years
- The company has a fantastic reputation and they are in a growth phase looking for possible acquisition and expansion opportunities even in the current market - a good sign of the strength of their business.
- Work with a fun, friendly and social team
You'll be expected to:
- Manage a domestic portfolio with a stable client base
- Manage and maintain client relationships effectively
- Be a team player and work cooperatively within the business
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Prior experience in a Private Clients division
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
- Polished communication skills along with strong attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity to join a proactive and fast-growing organisation, apply now! For any queries, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524.